Oven Roasted Croaker Fish
"Well, If you are looking for an easy, simple, healthy and elegant delicious dish, I am happy to share this recipe with you. This oven-roasted croaker fish is pretty easy to fix but yet super flavourful and captivating. It also contains some of my favourite ingredients; aromatic spices, parsley leaves, onions and carrots."
Lean and full of flavour with firm flesh, the croaker is a lovely fish to indulge in.
Try this Croaker fish recipe:
- 2 Cut croaker fish
- 3 Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, thickly cut
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 stock cubes
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 tsp. All-Purpose Seasoning
- 6 Parsley leaves
- Add the salt, pepper, paprika, stock cubes and all-purpose seasoning in a bowl.
- Use the back of a spoon to dissolve the stock cubes then mix all together.
- Add oil then stir very well.
- Add the onions, parsley leaves and carrots then mix properly.
- Add the fish into the mixture then toss properly.
- Use brush to rub the sauce properly in and out of the fish.
- Pour the fish in an oven pan that is loosely lined with foil then top up with some chopped parsley leaves.
- Wrap the foil then place in a pre-heated oven of 200°C.
- Roast for 35 mins or until the fish is properly done internally.
- Bring the fish out of the oven once roasted then unwrap the foil.
- Serve the roasted croaker fish warm.
Global Food book, January 2016
Our partner Lobo Seafood offers a great range of seafood, hit "Check out their range!" to see their offering