Reggae Reggae Pizza
A masterpiece devised by the legendary Levi Roots.
This Reggae Reggae Pizza is filled with Caribbean flavour - infused with Levi Root's trademark Reggae Reggae sauce.
Get Reggae Reggae!:
PREP: 10 MINS
COOK: 20 MINS
SERVES: 2 People
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200g chicken fillets
- 1/4tsp Reggae Reggae Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Reggae Reggae sauce
- 270g pizza base with tomato sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125g light mozzarella, drained and sliced
- 8 sub-blushed tomatoes, drained from oil
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan. Dice the chicken, add Reggae Reggae seasoning and fry for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Add Reggae Reggae sauce and cook for a few more minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Heat the oven to 220°C, Gas 7, and put in a large baking sheet to warm up.
- Drizzle the pizza base with 1tsp of the olive oil and sprinkle with the garlic.
- Arrange the cheese, sun-blushed tomatoes and chicken on top. Sprinkle on some sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then drizzle with the rest of the oil.
- Put the pizza on the preheated baking sheet and bake for 7-10 minutes, until crisp.