Vegan Pulled Oumph! Tacos
Enjoy the good life of 'Mehico' with this wonderful vegan taco:
- 280 g Pulled Oumph!
- Vegetable cooking oil, for frying.
- Your favourite taco fillings! We love our tacos with loads of veggies (sliced tomatoes, salad leaves, thinly sliced peppers etc.), topped with avocado cream and sriracha mayonnaise and grated plant-based cheese.
- 2 avocados
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small piece of ginger approx. 1 cm square
- 1 chilli, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Sriracha mayonnaise:
- Plant-based mayonnaise.
- Sriracha hot sauce, or another spicy chilli hot sauce.
Defrost the Pulled Oumph!, and then fry on medium heat in a little vegetable oil.
Avocado cream: Pit and peel the avocado and place in a bowl. Crush the garlic, grate the ginger and add to the mix. Lastly, add finely chopped chilli, lemon juice, salt and black pepper to taste. Mix with a hand blender until it’s a smooth, creamy consistency.
Sriracha mayonnaise: Place the mayo in a bowl and add sriracha, or another spicy chilli hot sauce, to taste.
Build your own tacos with Pulled Oumph!, your favourite veggies, the avocado cream, mayonnaise and top with grated cheese.
Boom! Taco time!